This Agreement defines the terms and conditions of use of the materials and services of the website convacell.ru (hereinafter referred to as the “Website").
1. General Terms and Conditions
- The use of materials and services of the Website is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Website, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The Website Administration shall be entitled to unilaterally change any terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Such changes shall become effective 3 (Three) days after the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the Website. If the User does not agree with the changes, he/she shall terminate accessing the Website and stop using the materials and services of the Website.
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violation of Russian or international laws, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to malfunction of the Website or services of the Website.
- It is prohibited to use any materials of the Website without a consent of the Copyright Holders (Article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). For the legitimate use of materials of the Website, it is necessary to enter into license agreements (obtain licenses) from the Copyright Holders.
- When citing materials from the Website, including copyrighted materials, a link to the Website should be provided (Article 1274, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- Comments and other messages of the User on the Website should not conflict with requirements of the Russian law and generally accepted moral and ethical rules.
- The user is notified that the Website Administration shall not be responsible for visiting and using third-party resources accessed by links contained on the Website.
- The User agrees that the Website Administration shall not be responsible or bear any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or actual losses or damage caused by any content of the Website, copyright registration or information about such registration, goods or services available on or received through third-party websites or resources or other contacts of the User due to the use of the information posted on the Website or links to third-party resources.
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Website or any part thereof may contain advertising. The User agrees that the Website Administration shall not bear any responsibility or have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall be understood as the establishment of agency, partnership, joint venture, personal employment or any other relations between the User and the Website Administration, unless expressly provided for in this Agreement.
- Should any provision hereof be recognized invalid or unenforceable by a court, it shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement.
- The Website Administration’s failure to take any actions in case of violation of any provisions of this Agreement by a User shall not constitute a waiver to take such actions in future to protect its interests and copyright to the materials posted on the Website that are protected by law. The User acknowledges that he/she has read and understood all clauses of this Agreement and irrevocably accepts them.
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
By ticking the appropriate box on the Website, I give my consent for processing my personal data by employees of FSUE SPbSRIVS FMBA of Russia. According to Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”, I confirm my consent for the Operator’s transfer and processing of my personal data, including: surname, first name, patronymic, gender, date of birth, residential address, contact phone number(s). I authorize the Operator to carry out any actions (operations) with my personal data, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, update, modification, use, anonymization, blocking, and destruction. The Operator may process my personal data by entering into an electronic data base or including in lists (registers) and reporting forms provided for in the documents regulating the submission of reporting data. The transfer of my personal data to other persons or other disclosure may be carried out only with my written consent or in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”. I reserve the right to withdraw my consent using a relevant written document that can be sent to the Operator’s address by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt or personally delivered against receipt. Upon receipt of my written notice of withdrawal of my consent for processing my personal data, the Operator shall terminate the data processing within the time required for mutual settlements for the payment of medical care provided.